Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My daily rant.

Moving back to Lethbridge in 4 days! I have mixed feelings. I really miss my roomies, and I really miss school- I am soooo sick of work. I'm going to be crazy busy this year with basketball, church, school (my classes are ridiculous) and hopefully photography-probably won't have much time for that though. I just really want this year to be over because it's going to be a hard one. I wish I was going to school somewhere else as I am so sick of the Lethbridge scene already. It seems to be the same people every year- the same 27 year olds that have been hanging around for years and every year they find some new 18 year old to hunt. I'm over it. I feel like so many girls go there just to get married. Being married at 18/19 is fine for some girls, but not me. Plus most men are dirt-bags these days. Dating is not like it used to be back in the day. I feel like men just think that they are the rulers of the world and they don't have to treat women with respect. I mean is it really going to kill you to open my door for me?. So many girls settle and lower their standards because they think nothing better will come along. It's just pathetic. I think if you're going to be swearing your life away to one person for time and all eternity than he better treat you like a princess and nothing less. I have things to do, people to see. I don't want to through my life away and have to work to put someone through school. I want to travel and see the world, finish my schooling, go on a mission- make something of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment